Orient submersible pumps
- Orient pumps are made of high-quality, corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel.
- The pump shaft is made of high tensile 304 stainless steel.
- The pump is designed for performance, high efficiency and long life without problems.
- The pump body is factory to withstand long working hours and tough uses.
- Potable water extracted from deep wells.
- Irrigation of agricultural lands and livestock.
- Industrial uses.
- Pumping water to long distances.
- Mines and springs.
- High pump efficiency resulting in lower power consumption and low maintenance cost.
- Designed to operate under extreme conditions and long working hours.
- Synthetic rubber is made of high-pressure and low-friction brackets and cuffs.
- All pump parts are made of 304 stainless steel.
- The push head and joint are made of 304 stainless steel.
- The mounting parts are of universal size to suit any type of engine according to NEMA specifications.
- The pump axle is made of high tensile 304 stainless steel.
- Custom-made pumps can be made of 316 stainless steel.